ARDUINO CODE CREATION FORM
STARTING FROM $85
Use this form to explain your requirements as detailed as possible.
– If you already have a code that you would like us to modify, add to, or fix errors, please use the upload button to send us a copy of it.
– For complete programming projects, please include a detailled list of all the components that you will be using (LCD type and size, motors, leds, etc..) and as much details on the fonctions you need.
– If you already have a budget and ETA please let me know as well.
After receiving the information, I will review it and contact you to discuss it further.
Our current response time is: 1-2 weeks.
The steps for any custom project are:
– Initial response by email
– Skype/Facetime to assess the parts, the expectations and goal
– Quote provided
– Acceptance of project/contract signed with initial deposit required
– Regular Skype/Facetime for updates
– Finished product and final payment
Parts used: depending on the project, you may want me to use your parts or purchase them from me.
If you wish me to complete a project already in progress, the parts you used will have to be shipped to me for testing and to confirm everything is working as it should.
Just keep in mind that if you want to create a project with an obscure part you found in your attic, well you’ll probably have to send it to me.
The parts will be shipped back to you after completion of the project.
This will be part of the process when we discuss your request.
Once we agree on the requirements of your project, a quote will be sent to you for acceptance.
Upon agreement, a deposit of 25% of the quote is required to start work on all projects.
Additions and modifications not included in the original budget will be billed accordingly.
We accept PayPal as method of payment.